Tuesday

Juicy Couture Flower Tote

Really?? Did you think because floral prints were seen on the runway for Spring/Summer 2008 that this bag would be acceptable.

I understand that you appeal to a younger crowd, but we are talking like tweens and teens, not 3 year olds in daycare. Your Juicy Couture Flower Tote is absolutely one of the worst fug bags I have ever laid my eyes on. There is something about the super cheap floral appliques in the Easter colors that makes me feel a little queasy. This is not even a good beach bag, not a good child’s bag, it is just horrible. And you knew it would be. The fact of the matter is that this large tote, 16″L x 11″W x 6″D, costs less than one of your terry cloth jackets. The pink is horrible, the green is atrocious, and I do not care to see the yellow. Seeing this bag only solidifies the fact that I do indeed hate the Valentino Rosette Tote and I can barely stand to look at the Juicy Couture Flower Tote ($95 via Neiman Marcus).

(purseblog.com) Click in above... or visit our home-page for more celebrity

No comments: