Wednesday

Spray It Like Beckham!

What do you get when you mix a fabulously dressed and finely coiffed soccer star with a fine tuned and toned fashionista?

The Beckhams of course! The photogenic couple already has a budding empire, including sport endorsements and a clamor-worthy clothesline DVB. Their latest joint venture? A his and hers fragrance line called intimately Beckham. Hers is a blend of Casablanca lily, bergamot and vanilla, while His is filled with spicy cardamom, patchouli and amber. “I don’t like anything too heavy,” Victoria tells PEOPLE. “When you can smell someone before you can see them, I never think that’s particularly cool. I like something that’s subtle.” Says David, “A young kid could wear mine, or an older man. I know my granddad wears it and my sons wear it. There is no age limit to them.They’re very intimate to us both.” Other beauty essentials for the new Californians include hair clippers, for David’s close cut, and Johnson’s baby wipes for Victoria. “I use them on my kids, for taking off make-up,” confides Victoria. “Just have [them] in your bag all of the time. I couldn’t live without them!”

(People.com) Click in above or here for more celebrity trends

No comments: