Monday

Shoe of the Day: Christian Louboutin Platform Maryjane

There are times when I come across a shoe that is so beautiful...

that I stop and contemplate using my rent money on them. Christian Louboutin’s Platform Maryjane is such a shoe The sultry height and signature red sole are balanced perfectly by the modest buttoned strap, and the platform adds an updated, modern appeal. The finish on the black leather is not too matte but just shiny enough, giving them an unexpected level of versatility. If I had them, I would live in them, because I would have to.

What: Platform Maryjanes by Christian Louboutin
Price: $730
Where in the Hive: bookmark/196633
Where to Buy: barneys.com

(stylehive.com) Click in above... or here for more celebrity trends

1 comment:

Selva said...

wow very nice blog...This shoe suets me much...I lost all my complex.Now am very much interested to go to school with this Joseph seibel shoes...Thanks for this product