Wednesday

Letter Perfect Gift Idea: Initial Necklaces

I don't know about you, but I always get slammed with birthdays in late September/early October. People born around this time are Libras, an astrological sign known for being quite charming, like Gwyneth, Naomi and Hilary. Which is why I'd bet on them liking one of these tiny Marian Mauer Initial Charm necklaces. I gave one to a friend recently and it was such a hit, it may become my standard present for all significant birthdays (the ones that end in "oh!"). Yes, it's a bit pricey, $215, but it's 18k gold and something she'll treasure forever and wear every day. Don't you think a tiny "H" would look great on Hilary Duff? Log onto fragments.com for more info. -- Angela Matusik

To see more Jewelry click here

(People.com) Click in above or here for more celebrity trends

No comments: