Sunday

Texting From The Tents: Fashion Week Stars!

Carmen Electra

New York Fashion week has begun with a bang today- models are walking, editors are watching, and the real show is what celeb is in the front row! Here is an inside glimpse into what it's like to be at the fashion shows, thanks to our intrepid editors and reporters. Check back throughout the day for updates!

Galina texts:
1:31 PM: It's a good day to be Ivana Trump: as there are no other celebrities here, the paparazzi have swarmed around her-I can't even see in front of me because there are so many cameramen blocking my view.... Oh wait, I see another celeb. Heiress Casey Johnson stands up to pose for a few photographs. And just past Ivana, I see Ileana Douglas.

1:25 PM: At the Marc Bouwer Show. Just sat in my front-row seat. There was a bit of a wait just to get inside - they appear to be way off schedule. On my seat is a goody bag, but I don't think I have to report these items to the IRS: a travel-size Aveda cleanser, a small tin of sugar-free Altoids, Creative nail polish in the shade Red Baroness and a CD of an episode of the newsmagazine show, In the Life which, the sleeve informs me, airs on Public Television.

(People.com) Click in above... or visit our home-page for more celebrity gossip

No comments: